We had our 22 week appointment with our OB this morning and everyone
seems to be doing well! I had a huge
growth spurt in the last 4 weeks! Its obvious that I've grown a lot, I just didn’t realize how much! I went from measuring about average for
someone who was 18 weeks with a singleton (at 18 weeks) to measuring 29 weeks! Most twin moms measure 6-8 weeks ahead, but I
wasn’t prepared for how much bigger I’ve gotten! Dr.Speight said women generally have a growth spurt and
it’s not the steady climb they make it out to be, but I am still shocked!
The boys are extremely active and I’m starting to figure out
a pattern of when they’re awake and kicking!
Generally it seems to be around 10 am, 3 pm and 8 pm, and after visiting
some of Ross’s good friends on Monday, I also learned that they are extremely
active around midnight as well! (Can’t
believe I stayed awake!) This week has
also marked the milestone of getting kicked under the ribs for the first time! At 5’-11” I have a long torso, so I was
surprised this is already within their reach!
According to my pregnancy app, they now weigh over a pound and are about
the size of Papaya. We’ll find out the
real stats at our next sono in two weeks.
It’s time for them to really start gaining some weight and hopefully they’ll be two
pounds before we know it!
| Twenty Two Weeks with Twin Boys |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.