Our second wedding anniversary is July 16th and we decided to take a little trip before I got to 24 weeks (which is the latest the doctor wants you to travel with twins.) We decided to take a third honeymoon (as Ross calls it) to a wonderful resort just Northwest of Austin called Travassa. We would recommend this resort to anyone. It couldn't have been more beautiful for peaceful.
I'm assuming this is the type of place you could call a health resort. They have daily activities that include meditation, yoga, couples connection classes, trail rides, hiking, archery, culinary classes, etc. Unfortunately, I couldn't do many of the activities, but they also have a fabulous spa in which we had our first couples massage. It was soooo needed on my behalf! As you can see from the pictures I've gotten a lot bigger and frankly it's hard to believe that I still have 14 weeks left!
 |
| Happiness is . . . . . |
 |
| The Grounds |
 |
| Between Buildings |
 |
| View from our Room (23 and 1/2 weeks) |
 |
| We can't leave out J&C's handsome dad |
 |
| We thoroughly enjoyed this pool. I tried to teach Ross to float on his back, but no such luck! :) |
 |
| Lots of lunches on the patio with my favorite person |
 |
| Beautiful view of Lake Travis in the distance |
 |
| Yep, I'm enormous! How am I going to keep getting bigger? 14 weeks to go . . . . |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.