Monday, August 13, 2012

The Best Husband & Dog in the World

My husband is absolutely amazing.  He is working so incredibly hard to get everything done on our house, while taking on big projects at work, dealing with all of our pets and the move.  He gets up early every day and goes to our house, then goes to work.  After work he goes back to the house and works until dark in the Texas heat and then he comes to see me.

Last Saturday night we had a little movie night and he brought Abby up here to the hospital.  Abby is technically a registered service dog, so I could have had her come up at any time, but I didn't want special treatment.  When the nurse told me that dogs were allowed to visit our floor only (because the patients are here so long) I started bawling!  Abby is my furrbaby and she doesn't understand where I went, so it was so great to see her.
Abby & Aaron
The sweetest dog in the world
The Awesome Husband with Abby refusing to look at the camera.  She doesn't like my iPhone for some reason!

Such a cute picture!  Abby had just thoroughly licked Ross's face.
Ross and Abby ended up staying the night that night.  I don't think they technically like to have dogs stay the night, but we snuck her in this time.  She snuggled with me all night long, but not before she got some loves in on her dad! :)
Lots of face licks
My favorite human and my favorite canine


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.