Saturday, August 18, 2012

Thirty Weeks and Still Hanging in There

Well, not too much change here, but that's a good thing.  My levels are still going up, but not nearly as extremely as they did at first.  My doctor still thinks we'll be having these babies in August, but I am optimistic that we can hold out until September at the very least!  Considering that we move into our house on August 31st, that would be a very good thing!

Here's a few pictures below of the last week.  We had a sono with the boys on Monday, which we will every Monday from here on out.  They didn't measure them at this appointment, which I am extremely eager about, but we did get some good profile pictures!  The boys still look great!  They are supposed to double in size between 28 - 32 weeks so I am hoping to see nice big babies when they measure them on Monday! 

'J' Boxing with his brother
'J' Looking at the camera for once!
'C's' Profile shot, what a cutie! 
One last pic of Abby & myself!  Yesterday was a hard day, so she came to visit me for the afternoon.  She was tucked under the covers and literally snoring when I took this picture!  I sure do love this dog!
Me & my sweet girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.