Monday, May 28, 2012

We're Pregnant!

After a very frustrating struggle with infertility our prayers have been answered!  Three surgeries and four IVFs later we're finally pregnant - with twins!  On February 12th, 2012 we got our first positive pregnancy test!  I had this great idea that if I got a positive before Valentine's Day, I could wrap up the test and give it to Ross like you see in the movies.  Since the 12th was three days before my scheduled pregnancy test I wasn't expecting to get a positive.  Instead of waiting I ran out of the bathroom and ripped the pillow off of Ross's head.  I couldn't get the words out, but Ross guessed and said "Really?"


A few days later our Beta test confirmed that we really were pregnant.  Our first beta number was 315, 9 days post 5 day transfer, which was our first indication that it might be twins!  I can't tell you how happy and relieved we were to have such a strong beta number.    The staff at Dr.Rodriguez's office was so thrilled for us as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.