Monday, May 28, 2012

Eighteen Weeks

After nearly doubling in size I decided we'd better start taking pictures every two weeks instead of once a month. I really look pregnant now! We took this photo right before our 18 week appointment with the OB and everything looks good. We talked about me doing my best to make it to 38 weeks. Most twins are delivered at 36 weeks, but I really want to make it to 38 if at all possible (as I am sure every woman pregnant with twins does.) We are doing great so far, but high blood presure is a major factor in most twin pregnancies and can happen at any time. If I can make it to 38 weeks we'll deliver the babies the next day, if not I definitely won't fight doctor's orders to deliver sooner!

Eighteen Weeks with Twin Boys

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.