Monday, May 28, 2012

We're Having . . . . . .

We wanted to create another announcement to send out to family and friends shortly after finding out the sex of the babies.  So we decided to take photos the weekend before in all 3 possible configurations.  This ended up being a little more difficult than planned because it was hot, windy, too sunny and the balloons kept popping.  After purchasing 3 blue and 3 pink balloons, Ross came up with the philosophy that whatever balloons were left on Wednesday morning would predict what we were having.  We knew it was ridiculous, but we were both really excited to see which balloons remained that morning!


I set up an e-card with each option to send out after our appointment and all I had to do was press send.  We were so excited to find out and really very surprised when we did!


TWO BOYS!  It was actually a little shocking at first.  We had always talked about two boys, we even had names picked out ready to go, but we hadn't even considered it since we got pregnant!  For some reason I had completely convinced myself it was two girls!  We couldn't have been more thrilled and I still can't believe we get to use the names we picked out years ago!  Ross had a name he had always liked and so did I.  It just so happens that these names go perfectly together, at least in our minds!  We aren't telling the names, but Baby A's first initial is 'J' and Baby B's first initial is 'C'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.