Easter weekend presented a great opportunity to tell my family. Everyone was coming over for family pictures and we could tell them all in one shot. This was extremely nerve wracking for me! Ross never gets nervous, so it wasn't a big deal for him, but I was scared to death! We were just at 11 weeks and I kept wondering if it was too early, but I wanted to tell them in person. We decided to wrap up a framed version of the announcement we planned on sending out and had my mom open it.
Her reaction was priceless, she was so surprised! I thought everyone may have figured it out by then, but apparently only my brother had guessed! :) My mom finally ripped open the wrapping and I don't think she even saw that it was twins before she started screaming! Everyone was so sweet and happy for us, it was a great feeling!
![]() |
| Mom was clueless and I was already crying! Thanks to my sister Andee for taking photos! |
Our big happy family! I am glad I could hide out behind Andee a little bit, because I was already showing!






No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.