Monday, May 28, 2012

The First Kicks

17 weeks and one day - that's when I was lucky enough to feel the first kicks.  I wasn't sure what I was feeling at first and I only felt them on my left side for the first couple of days.  That confused me a bit considering that the boys are directly across from each other.  Baby A must have been facing a direction where I couldn't feel his kicks at first, but I definitely feel them now!  It's such an amazing feeling, I could sit in bed all day and wait to feel them kick!

I've noticed that I typically only feel them when I am sitting or propped up in bed.  I don't feel them laying on my side and I don't feel them when I am standing.  I assume this will change as they get bigger and the kicks get stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.