The way it worked out we have a doctor's appointment every two weeks. At 14 weeks I saw our OB and we listened to the heartbeats and took measurements. At 16 weeks we saw our specialist once again. This appointment was a little bit different. The babies had grown so much in 4 weeks that they no longer both fit on the screen at the same time! The sonogram technology they use at the specialist is amazing. They looked at and measured all of the babies organs, including their brains! Both babies had the same heartbeat once again and they were the same size, measuring 16 weeks and 3 days. I was surprised that they were measuring 3 days ahead given that we knew the exact date, hour and minute of conception.
We also found out the sex of the babies at this appointment, but I'll save that for our next post!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.